PACE Zenith Awards
The PACE Zenith Awards 2015 celebrate the process control and automation industry€™s many and diverse successes. The PACE Zenith Awards bring together some of the biggest names in Process Control, Instrumentation and Automation to celebrate, recognise and award companies and individuals for their key contribution to Australian industry.
The awards winners were announced at the PACE Zenith Awards dinner at the Four Seasons Hotel Sydney on June 11th 2015.
This year we were finalists in 4 categories with the Power and Energy Management category having 2 projects selected as finalists.
The categories we were finalists in were:
- Water and Wastewater – for our IoT Monitoring Platform + Telemetry Host
- Best Fieldbus Implementation – for our IoT Monitoring Platform + Telemetry Host
- Power and Energy Management – for our IoT Monitoring Platform + Telemetry Host and the ABB CQ930
- Transport Power and Infrastructure – for the ABB CQ930
PACE Zenith Awards 2015 Winners
So we didn’t win a category, but it was a great night and I always enjoy being part of celebrating what is good in Australian Manufacturing. The winners on the night were:
- BEST FIELDBUS IMPLEMENTATION = Sigma NSW
- FOOD AND BEVERAGE = B.-d.Farm Paris Creek
- MACHINE BUILDER = H.I.Fraser
- MANUFACTURING = ANCA
- MINING AND MINERALS PROCESSING = Sigma NSW
- OIL AND GAS = H.I.Fraser
- POWER AND ENERGY MANAGEMENT = Mescada
- TRANSPORT, POWER AND INFRASTRUCTURE = Sage Automation
- WATER AND WASTEWATER = Sage Automation
- YOUNG ACHIEVER AWARD = Aaron Deal, Honeywell Process Solutions
- PROJECT OF THE YEAR = H.I.Fraser
This was our first time at these awards so we learnt a lot about the process and hope to be back next year.
Successful Endeavours specialise in Electronics Design and Embedded Software Development. Ray Keefe has developed market leading electronics products in Australia for nearly 30 years. This post is Copyright © 2015 Successful Endeavours Pty Ltd.