Endeavour Awards 2018
On this occasion we didn’t win but our congratulations goes out to those that did. Here is the list:
- Technology Application Award – SPEE3D
- Environmental Solution of The Year – Fletcher International Export
- Outstanding Start-up Award – Robo Helix Pty Ltd
- Global Supply Chain Integration of The Year – CST Composites
- Best Industrial IOT Application – SAGE
- Safety Solution of The Year – BOC
- Exporter of The Year – REDAR
- Australian Industrial Product of The Year – Carbon Revolution
- Most Innovative Manufacturing Company Award – Watkins Steel
- Manufacturer of the Year – BOC
We were pleased to share the evening with Water Synergy Group whose project we executes was finalist for Environmental Solution of The Year, IND Technology who were finalist for Outstanding Start-up Award and whose product we developed for finding faults in the electrical distribution grid was finalist for Australian Industrial Product of The Year and representatives from our local council, the City of Casey. Thanks Tom and Lydia for supporting us on the night.
One of the persistent themes of the night was the strong growth in Australian Manufacturing. So good news there. Our thanks go to Manufacturers’ Monthly for running the awards and supporting Australian manufacturers as strongly as they do. The official notification is at Congratulations to all the winners of Endeavour Awards 2018.
Successful Endeavours specialise in Electronics Design and Embedded Software Development, focusing on products that are intended to be Made In Australia. Ray Keefe has developed market leading electronics products in Australia for more than 30 years. This post is Copyright © 2018 Successful Endeavours Pty Ltd.