New Product Development
In Product Development Process we looked at all the steps in Product Development. The need can vary a lot and so it is also useful to hear from those who have bright new products to market. So it is with pleasure I can direct you to an excellent resource with eight lessons from top executives.
Here is the list of lessons:
- Melissa Perri: Learn what your users want before shipping
- Marc Rubner: Deliver a tangible impact for your customers
- Christophe Gillet: Assess market viability
- Brian Tubergen: Prioritize the best opportunities
- Andrea Schneider and Lauren Gilchrist: Educate stakeholders on modern best practices
- Jeff Gothelf: Define objectives in terms of business problems
- Jeetu Patel: Build teams that are motivated to execute
- Eric Ries: Prioritize experimentation
The collation is by Mike Fishbein who interviewed each executive and there are also podcasts expanding on the ideas.
Successful Endeavours specialise in Electronics Design and Embedded Software Development, focusing on products that are intended to be Made In Australia. Ray Keefe has developed market leading electronics products in Australia for more than 30 years. This post is Copyright © 2018 Successful Endeavours Pty Ltd.