Australian Manufacturing PMI
Unlike what you are probably hearing from politicians, Australian Manufacturing is one of the current success stories of the Australian economy. Currently the second highest growth sector in Australia, Australian Manufacturing has been in growth every month bar one since mid 2015. Check out the chart below from Trading Economics Australian Manufacturing PMI.
Which is really great news for Australia because Australian Manufacturing:
- creates fundamental value
- creates more indirect jobs around it than any other industry
- spreads wealth more evenly through the Australian community than any other industry
So jobs, equitable distribution of wealth and a thriving service sector are all better because of local manufacturing.
Australian made products
Our focus is on products you can make in Australia. And profitably of course. Some recent examples of Australian made products we have worked on are:
- arcHUB smart cities sensor suite
- Blair digital bagpipe
- IND Technology fault detection systems
- ABB CQ930 Smart Controller
- HLP Controls Plumbguard electrical safety tester for plumbers
- Wastech Bin Alerts compactor management system
- Jamerson Controls commercial fridge / freezer management system
- Hydrasmart and Waterlink water management and metering solutions
And quite a few we can’t tell you about yet.
Successful Endeavours is a leading economic indicator business. When we get busy, the Australian economy will be going through a lift in 6 to 12 months. And we are very busy right now. Which I am taking as a very good sign.
Some additional resources if you want to know more are:
Successful Endeavours specialise in Electronics Design and Embedded Software Development, focusing on products that are intended to be Made In Australia. Ray Keefe has developed market leading electronics products in Australia for more than 30 years. This post is Copyright © 2018 Successful Endeavours Pty Ltd.